One of the most extraordinary adventures one can have is visiting the diverse continent of Africa. Witnessing the great migration, to counting the Big Five, the Small Five, to be witness during the "baby" season, there is so much to see and do.
Each month brings different experiences.
What is the best safaris in Africa?
1. Okavango Delta, Botswana
2. Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
3. Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
4. Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda
5. Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
6. South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
7. Kruger National Park, South Africa
8. Etosha National Park, Namibia
9. Nyerere National Park, Tanzania
10. Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
What do you want to experience? We will be with you every step of the way.
Africa is calling...
Luxury Safari Lodges
There is a huge array of accommodations to choose from. Uber luxurious safari lodges, to moderate lodges. Something to fit most budgets and needs.
Mobile Tented Safaris
Mobile safaris are for the adventurous, in search of the true feeling of being out there in the heart of Africa's untamed wilderness.
Self Drive - Safari
For those with an even greater sense of adventure and experience, self-drive 4x4 camping may just be the next adventure your are looking for.